Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Looking Ahead to June: Migraine and Headache Disorder Awareness Month

#june #MigraineAndHeadacheDisordersAwarenessMonth



We're coming up on one of my favorite months- Migraine and Headache Disorder Awareness Month!
I'll be sharing LOTS of awareness info intended to reach migraineurs and non migraineurs both, as well as awareness about other headache disorders.

Naturally since chronic migraine is my personal monster, I'll focus on it, but if you have a headache disorder you'd like featured here or on my Facebook page, please let me know! I don't want to leave anyone out--I know too well how that feels.

Also, a great all-inclusive page to follow (this month and all the time) is BrainWreck Rebels - they are excellent support and information for anyone with any type of headache disorder.

The Migraine Warrior and Migraineur Mutterings and Musings are excellent migraine pages as well. I'll be featuring some of my favorites throughout the month of June, so stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment